Monday, April 18, 2011

Pain

I will never again take my health for granted... especially my eyes. How it is hard to see when one is experiencing an infection in one's eye...in short Sore Eyes.

I thought that having this infection is just a simple sickness that will last up to 7 days only, but I was wrong, my eye has been throbbing, itching, and is so sore for the past 2 weeks and the doctor said it might even extend until 1 more week. I am having a hard time doing my daily chores and I even have to stop reading my fave book because it makes my other eye work twice that it should be doing.

I also have to wear shades whenever I go out to conceal my sickness so that I will not scare people... and how hard it is to walk around in shades at night. I can't even appreciate what I am eating because I can't see clearly.... hay!

I will just have to wait another week or two and suffer... endure this pain. :(

Ouch!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers