Friday, April 08, 2011

My Alone Time

Do not get me wrong with my title.... I love spending my time with my kids....I love being with them 24/7. I am always secure because my kids are always with me. But.... like any other normal person, I also need alone time .... time away from my kids to re-energize my batteries. Somehow being with two very super duper active kids can sap away all my energy...

Alone time doesn't mean that I will be all alone by myself.... I do have that moments at home, a quick bath, a few minutes reading a good book, a cup of tea while writing on my planner and especially My early morning date with the Lord (daily Home Retreat). But, there are times that I also need someone to talk to - friends !

I am excited because once again I will be seeing my college friends! Tomorrow will be a fun filled day full of chismisan about life, love and work! It's nice to reminisce the good old days.... sarap ng tawanan!

I cherish this alone time.... I also need to give time for myself to be able to give my full service to my family.

So all mothers out there.... try to have time with yourself.... and especially time alone re-energizing with the Lord!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers