Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sick at work - literally

Its my first day at work last Monday...and I am sick ...yup.. literally sick. Last friday after being exposed to the pollution (after staying at home for a long time) I got home with colds na. I guess being at home has its advantages...so at work, I can not use the phone as much as I want to make calls na...because the clients might think that they are talking to a guy...hehehe...husky na nga ako, nadagdagan pa ng ubo't sipon so equals husky na ngongo pa...Just imagine how my voice sounded over the phone...hay!!!

It is very hard for me to leave the house every morning, coz everytime I wake up for work, Sam also wakes up. She's used to sleeping beside me kasi, so she knows whenever I have to get out of bed. Before I leave, super kiss ko na siya, and although she's just 7 months, she knows na that I am leaving her to her yaya (super love ko si yaya - I'm blessed to have her!). I feel like crying (OA ba? well mothers out there knows what I am talking about) whenever I walk out from the gate and sees her eyes, sad and longing for me. And as I walk away from the gate, I always look back coz I want to have my last look of her before I leave. I always put my fears aside (for my childrens' safety) and lift it up to God, coz I might not be able to leave if I will always worry.

As for my son Paul, naku, he's the opposite of Sam, he's so HAPPY whenever I leave for work...coz wala ng contrabida sa buhay nya...hahaha...he will not here me shout and say NO!...STOP IT! and ENOUGH!!! hahaha...

I am really excited going back to work...bad trip lang coz of this bug...hay!
I hope by next week I am ok na...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers