Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back To Work

I am suffering from separation anxiety...I thought that babies only suffer from this. I read form one article that the baby will cry and will have a hard time to let go if the baby sees her mother crying and having a hard time too...whew...!!!

I am due to work on the third week of June, I have only less than two weeks to go, and everyday I pray that when the time comes that I have to leave every morning to go to work that Sam will not suffer so much.

Life is hard...really..if not I would not be forced to get back to work...Someday, I want my children to realize and to know that my decision to get back to work is not just for me to be able to give them material things, but for me to be able to give them a good and secured future. My time with them might be lessen ... I might not be able to be with them physically 24/7, but I will always be there for them.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers